ALL CLASSES CONDUCTED BY EXPERIENCED PHYSICIAN INSTRUCTORS
Chemical Peel Training Course
($1700 USD per participant, per day)
A comprehensive, one day course with extensive hands-on training. Basic hair and skin anatomy will be thoroughly covered. Participants will learn proper procedures and protocols for skin preparation prior to chemical peeling to decrease complications such as pigmentation, scarring and infection. All major chemical classes commonly use in clinical and aesthetic medical procedures will be taught. Agents such as Trichloro Acetic Acid (TCA), Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, and various Alpha Hydroxy Acids are part of the curriculum. Participants will also learn treatments of complications, contraindication to chemical peel, and how to treat difficult ethnic skin types.
- Chemical peel techniques, skin and hair anatomy, patient selection, contraindication, treatment of complication, real world advice from practicing instructor.
- Skin preparation for chemical resurfacing
- Type of chemical peel (TCA, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Alpha-Hydroxy Acid, Phenol, Lactic Acid, Resorcinol)
- Live demonstration and intensive hands on instruction
- A Certificate of Cosmetic Chemical Resurfacing will be awarded upon completion of training.
The chemical peel training course is done on an individualized basis (one on one) or with small group. The class can be scheduled at a time that is convenient for you. We will need 3-4 weeks notice to arrange for an instructor. If you would like to register for the chemical peel training course please contact us.
Chemical peel training can also be achieved by completing our Step 1 course alongside other aesthetic medical procedures (Laser/light therapies, Botulinum Toxin, Chemical Peel) at $2,700 USD.