ALL CLASSES CONDUCTED BY EXPERIENCED PHYSICIAN INSTRUCTORS
Chemical Peel Training Course ($1,300 US)
A comprehensive, one day course with extensive hands-on training. The chemical resurfacing course is always the first day of all of our Step 1 courses. Basic hair and skin anatomy will be thoroughly covered. Participants will learn proper procedures and protocols for skin preparation prior to chemical peeling to decrease complications such as pigmentation, scarring and infection. All major chemical classes commonly use in clinical and aesthetic medical procedures will be taught. Agents such as Trichloro Acetic Acid (TCA), Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, and various Alpha Hydroxy Acids are part of the curriculum. Participants will also learn treatments of complications, contraindication to chemical peel, and how to treat difficult ethnic skin types.
- Chemical peel techniques, skin and hair anatomy, patient selection, contraindication, treatment of complication, real world advice from practicing instructor.
- Skin preparation for chemical resurfacing
- Type of chemical peel (TCA, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Alpha-Hydroxy Acid, Phenol, Lactic Acid, Resorcinol)
- Live demonstration and intensive hands on instruction
- A Certificate of Cosmetic Chemical Resurfacing will be awarded upon completion of training.
If you would like to register for the chemical peel training course please contact us.
Chemical peel training can also be achieved by completing our Step 1 course alongside other aesthetic medical procedures (Laser/light therapies, Botulinum Toxin, Chemical Peel) at $2,500 US.