$200.00 – $250.00
Benefits of Membership
The American Board of Aesthetic Medicine – ABAM is the recognized leader in the field of aesthetic medicine and aims to provide its members with all the tools and resources needed to grow and develop careers and deliver the highest quality patient care. We work to position our members for success in a highly competitive environment through educational courses and training. Being a member of ABAM supports your success in the field or aesthetic medicine and reinforces credibility for your patients showing the additional steps taken to advance your skills and knowledge.
ABAM provides a wide range of benefits designed to support its member’s needs.
Benefits include the following:
- Membership certificate and enrollment letter.
- $200 off of all ABAM event/course registrations.
- Access to ABAM members buying programs for discount laser, equipment, and supplies pricing.
- Inclusion in the membership listing hosted on the ABAM website.
- Biannual newsletter to keep you and your practice current with new techniques, equipment, and announcements. Analysis of important news and what it means for you in the field of aesthetic medicine.
- Coming Soon: Posting on the ABAM Bulletin Board – Search for employment opportunities or promoting a job opening in your practice or business.
Physicians & Dentists – $250: Open to all physicians, physicians in training, doctors of podiatry, and dentists regardless of specialties (MD, DO, MBBS, DPM, DDS, DMD, DBS):
Physicians-In-Training – $215: Proof of residency training program required.
Associate Membership – $200: Open to all registered nurses, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants (RN, NP, PA).
Membership dues are for a 12 month period. Your membership will expire in the same month of the following year. Join ABAM and receive your benefits now.