Membership to ABAM is open to all physicians, physicians in training, and dentists regardless of specialties (MD, DO, MBBS, DDS, DMD, DBS).
Benefits of Membership
The American Board of Aesthetic Medicine – ABAM is the recognized leader in the field of aesthetic medicine and aims to provide its members with all the tools and resources needed to grow and develop careers and deliver the highest quality patient care. We work to position our members for success in a highly competitive environment through educational courses and training. Being a member of ABAM supports your success in the field or aesthetic medicine and reinforces credibility for your patients showing the additional steps taken to advance your skills and knowledge.
ABAM provides a wide range of benefits designed to support its member’s needs. Benefits include the following:
- Membership certificate and enrollment letter.
- $200 off of all ABAM event/course registrations.
- Access to ABAM members buying programs for discount aesthetic medical supplies, equipment, and merchandise.
- Inclusion in the membership listing hosted on the ABAM website.
- Biannual newsletter to keep you and your practice current with new techniques, equipment, and announcements. Analysis of important news and what it means for you in the field of aesthetic medicine.
- Posting on the ABAM Bulletin Board: Search for employment opportunities or promoting a job opening in your practice or business.
Join ABAM and Receive your benefits now.
MEMBERSHIPS AND DUES
Membership dues are for a 12 month period. Your membership will expire in the same month of the following year.
Regular Membership $195
Physicians In Training Membership $135
(proof of residency training program required)